If you want to avoid the hassle of collecting payments online, you can use the Offline payment feature of Paymattic. This feature lets your customers exit the checkout page without paying online. Customers can pay through direct bank transfer or cheque through the Offline payment feature.
Another edge of Offline payment is, that it is very user-friendly for those customers who do not want to provide card information online. Customers can create orders on your website and exit the checkout page without providing any personal data.
Follow this simple guide to know how you can integrate Offline payment options with Paymattic.
- First, log in to your WordPress dashboard and go to Paymattic → Payment Gateway.
- Then, click on Offline from the left bar.
- Here, you have to choose either the Test Mode or the Live Mode that best suits your need.
- Click on the Save Settings button after selecting your preferred mode.
- Once you enable the Offline integration you can create a new form or edit a previously created form. Add all of your desired fields and then select Offline/Cheque Payment Gateway from the payment method field located on the sidebar.
- After adding the payment field click on the settings icon on the left side of the field. It will reveal to you more options to customize the field. Put your field label here and provide custom instructions for offline payment. I suggest you mention your bank account information in the Payment Instruction field. This instruction will display under the form during checkout.
This is how simple it is to set up Offline Payment with Paymattic.