Paymattic collects the IP address of users when they submit a new form. This feature is essential to perform advanced analytics.
- If you want to check the user’s IP address go to Paymattic → All Forms.
- Now, select a form and click on the Entries button below the form.
- The list of all submitted entries will appear here.
- Click on the view (blue eye icon) button located on the right side of each entry.
Here, you can view the submitted data along with the users’ meta-information (IP address).
If you do not want to track IP addresses you can disable this feature easily.
Follow these simple steps to disable IP address logging in Paymattic.
- To disable IP address logging go to Paymattic → Settings from your WordPress dashboard.
- Then, go to the Other Settings section located at the bottom form the Settings tab and check Disable IP Address Logging option.
- You must click on the Save Settings button to save the changes.