It’s very ordinary that you will require changing form fields after a form is published. Paymattic offers you some easy-to-use features that let you customize your form in seconds. You can edit any existing fields or add new fields while customizing the form. Follow these simple steps to edit a form.
- To edit a form go to Paymattic → All Forms from your WordPress dashboard.
- Select the form that you want to edit. Then, click on Edit below the form name.
- You can view all the form fields here. Click on the Settings icon located on the left side of the field name.
- Change the values of the input fields and then click on the Save button.
- After editing the form click on Preview (eye icon) to see the changes in your website. You can save valuable time by using this feature. You don’t need to create a new form from scratch when adding or altering a previously created field.
These are the simple steps to Edit a form field in WordPress with Paymattic.