Razorpay is an Indian-based payment gateway that provides users with fast, affordable, and secure ways to accept and disburse payments online while also maintaining a fully functional current account. It supports all payment methods, including credit cards, debit cards, net banking, UPI, and popular wallets such as JioMoney, Mobikwik, Airtel Money, FreeCharge, Ola Money, and PayZapp.
Let’s follow this easy guide to integrating Razorpay with Paymattic.
Note that Razorpay is a Pro feature by Paymattic.
- At the start, go to Paymattic(Pro) → Payment Gateway from your WordPress dashboard.
- Then, click on Razorpay from the left navigation bar.
How to configure Live Mode/ Test Mode #
On the Razorpay settings page, there are two types of modes displayed by the radio button. Test mode is only for test payments and Live mode is for real payments. While in the test mode, you can use any test card number that is issued by Razorpay.
You can set up the live mode in the same way the test mode is set.
Checkout Style Type #
After that, you need to select a checkout style. There are two checkout style options – Modal Checkout Style and Hosted to razorpay.com. The Modal Checkout Style allows you to collect payments on your site and the Hosted payment style redirects users to the Razorpay site.
How to Configure API Key and API Secret #
- Log in to your Razorpay account to find out your API Key and an API Secret key.
- Go to Settings from the left navigation menu.
- Then, click on API Keys → Generate Test Key.
- You will get your Key ID and Key Secret.
- Simply copy the keys and go back to your WordPress dashboard.
- Now, go to Paymattic(Pro) → Payment Gateway → Razorpay and paste your API Keys in the respective field.
- Next, select the SMS or Email notification method to notify users after a successful transaction.
- Finally, click on the Save Settings button.
Now you have to create a new form & add your required fields. You can also add your desired labels for them. Click on the Razorpay payment gateway option from the Payment Method field to let your users pay through this method.