Twilio is a communication tool that lets you automatically send SMS when a new form is submitted. You can integrate Twilio easily with the Paymattic Pro version. Follow these simple steps to integrate Twilio with Paymattic.
- First, go to the Paymattic → Integrations from your WordPress admin dashboard & then Enable Twilio from Paymattic Modules.
- Now, log in to your Twilio account. You can find your Twilio SID and Auth Token in the Twilio dashboard. Copy the Twilio SID and Auth Token.
- Then go to Paymattic(Pro) → Settings and click on SMS Notification from the left sidebar.
- Twilio – SMS provider settings page will appear here. Put your Twilio Number, SID, and Auth Token in the SMS provider settings. Then, click on the Save Settings button and complete the step.
- Now, Click Paymattic(Pro) → All Forms and select the form you want to integrate Twilio with or create a new form.
- Click on Edit under the form name.
- Then, go to Integrations from the top bar.
- Click on Add New Integration and Select SMS Notification by Twilio.
- Enter the receiver’s phone number and the custom text that you want to send as a notification.
- Click the Enable This Feed button to activate the module with your selected form and click the Create Twilio Feed button.
Twilio SMS notification will be activated and you will receive a text when a user submits the form.