In today’s digital age, communication is key for businesses and organizations to stay connected with their customers and clients. Twilio is a communication tool that lets you automatically send SMS when a new form is submitted. You can integrate Twilio easily with the Paymattic Pro version. In this doc, we will walk you through the step-by-step process of Twilio integration in your WordPress website using the Paymattic plugin.
- First, go to the Paymattic → Integrations from your WordPress admin dashboard & then Enable Twilio from Paymattic Modules.
- Now, log in to your Twilio account. You can find your Twilio SID and Auth Token in the Twilio dashboard. Copy the Twilio SID and Auth Token.
- Then go to Paymattic(Pro) → Settings and click on SMS Notification from the left sidebar.
- Twilio – SMS provider settings page will appear here. Put your Twilio Number, SID, and Auth Token in the SMS provider settings. Then, click on the Save Settings button and complete the step.
- Now, Click Paymattic(Pro) → All Forms and select the form you want to integrate Twilio with or create a new form.
- Click on Edit under the form name.
- Then, go to Integrations from the top bar.
- Click on Add New Integration and Select SMS Notification by Twilio.
- Enter the receiver’s phone number and the custom text that you want to send as a notification.
- Click the Enable This Feed button to activate the module with your selected form and click the Create Twilio Feed button.
Twilio SMS notification will be activated and you will receive a text when a user submits the form.
Twilio integration can enhance your communication capabilities and provide a seamless experience for your users. By following the steps outlined in this guide, you can successfully integrate Twilio into your application and unlock new communication possibilities.