You can integrate Mailchimp with WordPress form using Paymattic. Mailchimp is an email marketing tool that makes your marketing automation easier. Mailchimp integration enables you to create an audience list automatically when a user fills up the form. Let’s learn how to integrate Mailchimp with WordPress in Paymattic.
- First, go to the Paymattic → Integrations from your WordPress admin dashboard & then Enable Mailchimp from Paymattic Modules.
- Now, log in to your Mailchimp account then go to the Profile option.
- Then, navigate to Extras → API Keys from the profile section.
- Then, press on the Create A Key button.
- Copy your Mailchimp API Key for further uses.
- Now head back to your WordPress dashboard and go to Paymattic(Pro) → Settings, and click on Mailchimp from the left sidebar. Put your Mailchimp API Key and click on Save Settings.
- Next, Click Paymattic(Pro) → All Forms and select the form you want to integrate Mailchimp with or create a new form.
- Click on Edit under the form name.
- Then, go to Integrations from the top bar.
- Click on Add New Integration and Select Mailchimp Feed.
- Enter your Mailchimp Feed name and Select the Mailchimp List from the dropdown menu.
- Associate your Mailchimp Feed with the form field to perfectly receive data into your Mailchimp audience list using the Map Field option.
- Now, check to Enable This Feed button to activate the module with your selected form.
- Finally, click on Create Mailchimp Field and complete the integration.
You should do a test submission before the final launch. Submitted form data will be saved into Audience in your Mailchimp account.
You can also manage the submitted data in your WordPress dashboard. To manage the submitted data, go to Paymattic(Pro) → All Forms from your WordPress dashboard. A list of all created forms will appear here.
- Then, click on Edit below the form name.
- Go to Entries from the top bar.
Here you can view and manage all entries individually or in bulk. This is how simple it is to integrate Mailchimp with WordPress using Paymattic plugin.