Tutor LMS is a powerful WordPress LMS plugin offered by Themeum. You can use Tutor LMS to create, manage and sell e-learning materials online. You can integrate Tutor LMS with Paymattic very easily with a few clicks.
[N.B: Tutor LMS integration is a premium feature of Paymattic. Avail the pro version of Paymattic to set up Tutor LMS with Paymattic successfully.]
Today, you are going to learn how to integrate Tutor LMS in WordPress with Paymattic.
Let’s see. How?
Install and Activate the Tutor LMS WordPress plugin #
First of all, you need to install and activate the Tutor LMS plugin. To do so –
- Log in to your WordPress dashboard and go to Plugins → Add New.
- Search for Tutor LMS and install the plugin.
- Once you install the plugin, simply activate it.
Enable Tutor LMS module in Paymattic #
Before beginning the integration, you must enable the Tutor LMS module in the Paymattic plugin.
- Navigate to Paymattic Pro → Integrations and switch on the Tutor LMS module.
Integrate Tutor LMS with your form #
Next, you can integrate Tutor LMS with an existing form or a fresh new one.
- Go to Paymattic Pro → All Forms.
- Select an existing form or click on the Add New Form button to create a new one.
- Next, select the form and click on the Edit button under the form name.
- Navigate to the Form Integrations tab from the top bar.
- Press on the Add New Integration → Tutor LMS Integration.
Now, you have to configure the Tutor LMS integration feed.
- Provide a Feed Name in the name field.
- Select the Tutor LMS course that you want to assign with the form.
- Now, enable the required actions that you want to trigger after the form is submitted.
- You can set conditional logic if you want to activate the integration based on inputted values.
- Then, check the Enable this feed button.
- Finally, press the Create Tutor LMS Feed button to save the integration.
Hopefully, now you get the easy steps to integrate Tutor LMS with Paymattic.