Tutor LMS is a powerful WordPress LMS plugin offered by Themeum. You can use Tutor LMS to create, manage and sell e-learning materials online. You can integrate Tutor LMS with Paymattic very easily with a few clicks.
Tutor LMS integration is a premium feature of Paymattic. Avail the pro version of Paymattic to set up Tutor LMS with Paymattic successfully.
Let’s dive into this simple guide to learn how to integrate Tutor LMS in WordPress with Paymattic.
Install and Activate the Tutor LMS WordPress plugin #
First of all, you need to install and activate the Tutor LMS plugin. To do so –
- Log in to your WordPress dashboard and go to Plugins → Add New.
- Search for Tutor LMS and install the plugin.
- Once you install the plugin, simply activate it.
Enable Tutor LMS module in Paymattic #
Before beginning the integration, you must enable the Tutor LMS module in the Paymattic plugin.
- First, go to the Paymattic Pro → Integrations from your WordPress admin dashboard & then Enable Tutor LMS from the Paymattic Modules page.
Integrate Tutor LMS with your form #
- Next, you can integrate Tutor LMS with an existing form or a fresh new one & go to Paymattic Pro → All Forms.
- Select an existing form or click on the Add New Form button to create a new one.
- Next, select the form and click on the Edit button under the form name.
- Navigate to the Integrations tab from the top bar.
- Press on the Add New Integration → & choose Tutor LMS Integration.
- Now, you have to configure the Tutor LMS integration feed.
- Provide a Feed Name in the name field.
- Select the Tutor LMS course that you want to assign with the form.
- Now, enable the required actions that you want to trigger after the form is submitted.
- You can set conditional logic if you want to activate the integration based on inputted values.
- Then, check the Enable this feed button.
- Finally, press the Create Tutor LMS Feed button to save the integration.
Hopefully, now you get the easy steps to integrate Tutor LMS with Paymattic.