Paymattic has another exciting feature, which is Webhook integration to increase the performance of your payment form.
Let’s see how you can integrate Webhook with your form in Paymattic.
- First, go to the Paymattic → Integrations from your WordPress admin dashboard & then Enable Webhook from Paymattic Modules.
- Next, click Paymattic (Pro) → All Forms and select the form you want to integrate Webhook with or create a new form.
- Click on the Settings button below the form name.
- Press on the Webhook tab from the left sidebar.
- Click on the Add New button.
Now, start configuring the Webhook by filling up the respective fields.
Let’s learn about all the fields to ideally configure the Webhook integration.
Name: Put the name of the Webhook integration to uniquely identify the integration in the backend.
Request URL: Enter the URL to be used in the Webhook request (The URL is provided by the Webhook recipient).
For demonstration purposes,
- Go to www.webhook.site and copy the unique Webhook URL.
- Paste the Webhook URL in the Request URL field.
Request Method: Here you need to select the HTTP method used for the Webhook request. Choose one method among the GET, POST, PUT, PATCH, and DELETE.
Request Format: Select the data format for the Webhook request. You have to choose one format between JSON and FORM.
Request Header: Choose whether you want to send any headers with the Webhook request.
Conditional Logic: Enable Conditional Logic if any conditions are to be fulfilled for this integration.
At last, click on the Create Webhook Feed button to finish the integration.
You have successfully configured the Webhook URL. To test the Webhook integration fill up the form with demo data. The Webhook will send this data to your Webhook recipient.