Paymattic comes with a new innovative feature – conditional logic on input fields, that makes your forms more interactive. You can set conditional logic to display the field in the form that will be triggered by specific actions taken on a previous input field.
Follow this simple guide to set conditional logic in your form.
- First, go to Paymattic Pro → All forms from your WordPress dashboard.
- Next, create a new form or choose an existing form.
- Click on the Edit button below the form name.
- Add your desired fields in the form.
- Open up the configuration panel by clicking on the Settings icon on the left side of the field name.
- Press on the Advanced tab in the configuration panel.
- Click on the Yes option of the Conditional render field.
Here, you have to set the parameter, condition, and value.
- In the parameter field, select an input field that needs to be matched with a given value.
- Set a condition – “equal, not equal, starts with, ends with, contains, not contains” in the condition field. The parameter will trigger the action if the condition is matched.
- Then, provide a value in the Value field that will be assigned as the value of the parameter.
- Click on the green “+” button to add more conditional logic.
- Finally, click on the Update button to set the conditional logic.
Great! It’s really simple and quick. Now, you know the steps to set conditional logic in form fields with Paymattic.