Paymattic’s integration with Fluent Support allows you to enable paid customer support tickets.
You can integrate Fluent Support with the pro version of Paymattic.
Let’s dive into this simple guide to know how you can integrate Fluent Support with Paymattic.
- First, go to the Paymattic Pro → Integrations from your WordPress admin dashboard & then Enable Fluent Support from the Paymattic Modules page.
- Now create a form or you can use an existing form & add your desired fields.
- Go to the Integrations from the top of the particular form. Click on Add New Integration and select FluentSupport Integration from the dropdown.
- Now, the Fluent Support Integration Feed page will open up to configure various options.
- Put the name of your Fluent Support Integration Feed in the Feed Name field.
- Using the Primary Data option, link your Fluent Support fields to the proper Form Fields where Email Address, Tickets Title & Content are mandatory fields.
- Create Ticket on Payment Success Only: When you enable this option, the ticket will only be generated when the payment has been successfully received. By default, this option is disabled, so it will be created the ticket as soon as the form has been submitted. In the event of a disability, it will instantly create the ticket and not check the payment status.
- Allow Fluent Support integration conditionally based on your submission values using Conditional Logic.
- At last, you can also check the status of the Enable This Feed option, and don’t forget to click on the Create FluentSupport Feed button when the configuration is done.