It is very simple to install and activate Paymattic on your WordPress site. Though the installation follows the same process as other WordPress plugins Paymattic has some technical requirements.
What are the requirements to install Paymattic #
- PHP 5.6 or later
- MySQL 5.0.3 or later
- WordPress 4.7.5 or later
- PHP “SOAP“, “cURL” and “mbstring” extensions installed and enabled
- PHP “curl_exec“ and “allow url_fopen” enabled
- PHP “XML“ enabled
Installing and Activating Paymattic #
There are three different ways you can install a plugin in WordPress. The most basic one is installing from the WordPress dashboard. If the method does not work well you may try installing via uploader or FTP.
- Installing via WordPress Dashboard
- Installing via Uploader
- Installing via FTP
How to install Paymattic via WordPress dashboard #
One of the simplest methods to get a WordPress plugin up and running quickly is to install it from your dashboard.
- The first step is to go to your WordPress dashboard’s plugins section and select Add New.
- Search for Paymattic in the repository and click the Install Now button.
- Now, click the Activate button.
How to install Paymattic via uploader #
If you prefer installing it via uploader you can do so by following the steps below-
- To begin, go to your WordPress dashboard and log in.
- Go to the plugin section from the left sidebar and select Add New.
- Press the Upload Plugin button.
- Upload the Paymattic.zip file from the downloaded package.
- Activate the plugin by clicking the Activate button.
How to install Paymattic via FTP #
If you face difficulty with the above two methods you can install the plugin via the FTP server. To install via FTP –
- Extract the Paymattic.zip file locally.
- Connect to your server and navigate to the /wp-content/plugins/
- Add the local folder to the Plugins directory on your server.
- Go to the admin dashboard after logging in to your website.
- Select Plugins from the side menu.
- Activate the plugin by clicking the Activate link.
So, you’ve successfully completed the installation of the plugin.
How to update Paymattic plugin #
Paymattic automatically updates the plugin itself that is compatible with the previous version.
If you want to disable the auto-update option, follow the steps below.
- Go to Plugins → Installed Plugins.
- Then click on Disable auto-updates link.
To manually update a plugin-
- Select the plugin from Plugins → Installed plugins in your WordPress dashboard.
- Then click on the Bulk Action dropdown list.
- Select Update and click the Apply button to manually update the plugin.
This is how you can Install & Activate the Paymattic Plugin!