Do you want to export all of your form entries in multiple formats? Paymattic fundraising plugin has a brilliant feature that you can export all form entries in CSV, Excel, ODS, and JSON format.
This blog will show you how to export form data in multiple formats.
- To export form entries go to Paymattic → All Forms from your WordPress dashboard.
- Then select the form that you want to export Form Entries.
- Click on the Entries option below the form name.
The form entries page will open up. Here you can see the list of all form entries.
- Now, you can select all the entries or specific entries using the checkbox on the left side.
- After selecting entries click on the Export button located at the top right corner.
- A dropdown list of multiple formats will appear here.
- Select the specific format in which you want to export your data.
- Your form entries will be downloaded to your device.
These are the simple steps to export form entries in CSV, Excel, ODS, and JSON format.