You can see the single submission data very precisely with Paymattic. You need to go to the entries section to view or manage any single submission data.
To access the single submission data –
- First, go to Paymattic → Entries from your WordPress dashboard.
- Here you can view the list of all submitted data.
- Click on the blue eye icon on the right side of each entry to access single submission data.
- Now, the submission page will open here.
- On this submission page, you will see the payment amount, order items, transaction details, and submission activity.
- You can also add a note for the submission activity.
How to Change Payment Status #
To change the payment status of any specific form entry-
- Press the Actions button from the top right corner.
- Click on the Change Payment Status.
- Select a payment status – Paid, Pending, Processing, Failed, Refunded.
- You may add a note for this entry during the status change.
- You can print submitted data of any specific entry by clicking the Print this entry button.
- Press on the Export JSON button to export the data in JSON format.
How to Send Email Notifications Manually #
You are able to manually send an email notification to users or admin for each entry. To do so-
- Click on the Send Email Notification Manually button.
- Choose Email Notification pop-up will appear here.
- Select a Notification from the dropdown list.
- You can send this Notification to the default recipient or custom recipient.
- Select the Custom Recipient tab if you want to send it to someone else.
- Type the recipient’s email address and press the Send this notification button.
This is a simple guide of viewing single submission data and managing payments!