The Paymattic WordPress plugin comes with easy to use entry management feature. You can easily view and manage all the form entries from a single page.
Let’s dive into this simple guide to learn how to View & Manage All Forms Entries.
- First, go to Paymattic → Entries from your WordPress dashboard.
- You can view the list of all submitted entries on this overview page.
- Click on the Filter By Form option if you want to view entries of a specific form.
You can additionally filter the entries based on the payment status. Click on the Filter By Payment Status option and a dropdown list will appear here. Select a payment status to view the entries of this payment status.
- You can filter all the read or unread entries from Filter By Entry Status option.
- There is a search field to look for submitted data with a specific keyword.
- If you want to access any submission data in detail click on the blue eye icon on the right side of each entry.
- If you want to delete any submission data click on the trash icon on the right side of each entry.
This is how you can View & Manage all Form Entries in Paymattic!