Xendit is a popular payment gateway based in Indonesia, Philippines and South East Asia region. Xendit supports various local and international payment methods such as VISA, Mastercard, American Express, JCB, local bank transfer, e-wallets and many more. You can easily integrate Xendit in WordPress with the Paymattic payment plugin.
Xendit integration is a premium feature of Paymattic.
In this documentation, we will show you how to integrate Xendit into the WordPress website using the Paymattic plugin.
- First of all, go to Paymattic (Pro) → Payment Gateway from your WordPress dashboard.
- Next, Click on the Xendit from the left navigation bar.
- Now, press the Install & Activate button to activate the Xendit Payment for Paymattic add-on.
- You can access the Xendit settings page to configure Xendit in WordPress.
How to configure Xendit Live Mode/ Test Mode #
You can find two types of modes displayed by the radio button on the Xendit settings page. Select the Test mode only for test payments and select Live mode when you want to accept real payments. While in the test mode, you can use any test card number that is issued by Xendit.
How to configure Xendit Secret Key #
You need to set up Xendit secret key to make the integration work for Paymattic. First, log in to your Xendit account to obtain your Xendit secret key.
- Once you log in, go to Settings > API Keys from the left navigation panel.
- Then, click on the Generate secret key button.
- Here, you need to set a name for the API key and give permission to your API key.
- Set the permission for your API key as per the image below.
- Once you set the permission click the Generate key button.
- Your API key will be generated and click the copy button.
- Paste your API key in Paymattic (Pro) > Payment Gateways > Xendit from your WordPress dashboard.
- Do not forget to click the Save Settings button to save the API.
How to configure Xendit Webhook (required) #
You must set up the Xendit webhook properly to function all types of transactions smoothly. It is very simple to configure Xendit Webhook in Paymattic. You can find your Xendit Webhook URL in Paymattic (Pro) > Payment Gateways > Xendit settings page in your WordPress dashboard.
- Then, you need to log in to your Xendit account dashboard.
- Here, go to Settings > Callbacks from the left navigation panel.
- Paste your Webhook URL in the Invoice section.
- Check the notification boxes and click Test and Save button.
Bonus Tips: Xendit does not support USD currency. So, change your global currency from Paymattic (Pro) > Settings > General Settings to set the supported currency by Xendit.
These are the easy steps to integrate the Xendit payment gateway with Paymattic. Contact our dedicated support team if you face any problems setting up Xendit.