Paymattic offers you another fantastic payment gateway – Paystack. Paystack is an Africa-based payment gateway that provides a modern and fast payment facility. It supports payment through cards, bank accounts, bank transfers, USSD, Apple Pay, Visa QR, Mobile Money, and POS.
Note that Paystack integration is a Pro feature. Only users of the Pro version of Paymattic will be able to use Paystack.
You can easily integrate Paystack with Paymattic to receive online payment. In this article, we will show you how you can set up Paystack with the Paymattic WordPress plugin.
- To start the set-up, go to Paymattic(Pro) → Payment Gateway from your WordPress dashboard.
- Next, Click on Paystack from the left navigation bar.
After that, you have to opt for a payment mode between Test Mode and Live Mode. For demonstration purposes, I am choosing the Test Mode. Remember that, the Live Mode can be activated in the same process as the Test Mode is set up.
Now, you will require an API key and API secret key to make the integration work for Paymattic. To obtain these API keys log in to your Paystack account.
- Once you log in go to Settings → API Keys and Webhook section.
- Copy the Test Secret Key and Test Public Key.
- Next, head back to your WordPress dashboard and go to Paymattic(Pro) → Payment Gateway → Paystack.
- Put the Test Public Key and Test Secret Key in the respective field.
- After doing so, click on the Save Settings button.
After successfully setting up Paystack with the Paymattic plugin, it’s time to add the Paystack payment gateway with your form. Simply, create a new form and add your required fields. After adding all the fields select Paystack payment gateway from the Payment Method fields. Finally, click on the Update Fields button to save the changes.
These are the easy steps to integrate Paystack with Paymattic. Contact our dedicated support team if you face any problems in setting up Paystack.