You can easily integrate the Square payment gateway with Paymattic. Square is a secure and fast payment processing platform that accepts credit cards and debit cards payment from your website. Integrate Square with Paymattic and let your customers easily make online transactions through Square. Let’s learn how to set Square with Paymattic with this simple guide-
Note that Square is a pro feature by Paymattic. Please, upgrade to the pro version of Paymattic to use Square.
- First of all, go to Paymattic(Pro) → Payment Gateway from your WordPress dashboard.
- Then, Click on Square from the left navigation bar.
Now, you need to select a payment mode between Test Mode and Live Mode. I am choosing the Test Mode for demonstration purposes. Remember that, the Live Mode can be activated in the same way as the Test Mode is set up.
After that, you will require an Access Token and Location ID to integrate Square with Paymattic. Go to Square Developer Dashboard and sign in to your account.
- Now, click on Create An Application button.
- Provide your application name and click the Save button.
- Click Open right below your application name.
- Your application credential page will appear.
- Here, you will get your Sandbox Access Token.
- Then, click on the Location tab from the left navigation menu.
- Copy your Location ID.
- Put your Access Token and Location ID into the respective field from Paymattic(Pro) → Settings → Payment Gateway → Square.
- Finally, click on Save Settings to finish the integration.
When the integration is successful you can add a new form or edit an existing one. Start adding your required fields and select Square Payment Gateway from the payment method fields. At last, click on Update Fields to save your new form.
This is how simple it is to set up Square with Paymattic.