Zapier is a cool automation tool that helps you push submitted data automatically to multiple apps. You can easily integrate Zapier with Paymattic in a few clicks.
Let’s dive into this simple guide to learn how you can integrate Zapier with Paymattic.
- First, go to the Paymattic → Integrations from your WordPress admin dashboard & then Enable Zapier from Paymattic Modules.
- Now, log in to your Zapier account.
- Click on Create a Zap button and put a Zap name in the Name section.
- Click on Webhooks by Zapier under the App Event section.
- Select Catch Hook from the Trigger Event section.
- Click on Continue to move to the Test Trigger section.
- You will get your custom Webhook URL and copy the URL.
- Then, create a new form or select an existing form in Paymattic.
- Click on Edit under the form name and go to Form Settings → Zapier.
- Next, click on the Add Webhook button.
- Insert the Zapier Feed name and paste your Webhook URL in the respective field.
- Do not forget to click on the Save Notification button.
Now, you have successfully integrated Zapier with Paymattic. It’s better to test the integration by submitting a demo form. To test the integration-
- Log in to your Zapier dashboard.
- Click on the Zap name that you have created.
- Click on the “ + “ icon to create an action.
- Now, you need to select an app that you want to perform the action.
- For example, I am selecting Gmail for demonstration purposes.
- Choose an event that will be performed when the Zap runs.
- I am selecting the Send Email option.
- Next, provide your Gmail credential from which the email will be sent and click on Continue.
- Fill up all required information in the Setup action module and click the Continue button.
- Finally, click on the Publish Zap button.
After the Zap is turned on it will automatically send an email notification once a new form is submitted.