LifterLMS is the WordPress learning management plugin to create or sell online courses anytime, anywhere. With the vision “To Lift Up Others Through Education” LifterLMS is powering thousands of websites for online course management. You can integrate LifterLMS with Paymattic to automate your course enrollment, user enrollment, and welcome email notification.
This article will guide you on how to integrate LifterLMS in WordPress with Paymattic.
LifterLMS integration is a pro feature of the Paymattic plugin. So, upgrade to the Paymattic pro version to integrate LifterLMS with Paymattic
Install and Activate LifterLMS #
First of all, you need to install and activate the LifterLMS plugin. To do so –
- Log in to your WordPress dashboard and go to Plugins → Add New.
- Search for LifterLMS and install the plugin.
- Once you install the plugin, simply activate it.
Enable LifterLMS Module in Paymattic #
Now, you have to enable the LifterLMS module in the Paymattic plugin.
- First, go to the Paymattic Pro → Integrations from your WordPress admin dashboard & then Enable LifterLMS from the Paymattic Modules page.
Integrate LifterLMS with your Form #
Next, you can create a new form or use an existing form to integrate LifterLMS.
- Simply navigate to Paymattic Pro → All Forms.
- Select an existing form or click on the Add New Form button to create a new one.
- Then, hover your mouse over the form name and click on the Edit button.
- Navigate to the Form Integrations tab from the top bar.
- Press on the Add New Integration → LifterLMS Integration.
- LifterLMS integration feed page will appear here.
- Provide a Feed Name in the respective field.
- Select the LifterLMS course you would like to enroll in.
- Now, check the required actions that you want to automate.
- You can set conditional logic if you want to apply the integration based on submitted values.
- Then, check the Enable this feed button.
- At last, click on the Create LifterLMS Feed button to save the integration.
That’s all! You have successfully integrated LifterLMS in WordPress with Paymattic.